Re: [JDBC] number of transactions doubling

From: "Sriram Dandapani" <sdandapani(at)counterpane(dot)com>
To: "Oliver Jowett" <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [JDBC] number of transactions doubling
Date: 2006-09-28 22:52:15
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-jdbc

Autocommit is set to off once a connection is obtained from the jboss
pool. It is turned back on when it is closed (so that any idle
transactions are committed).

I had the following 2 lines in my postgres-ds.xml which I commented

<!--
<new-connection-sql>select 1</new-connection-sql>
-->
<!--
<check-valid-connection-sql>select 1</check-valid-connection-sql>
-->

Even after this, I am seeing twice the number of transactions.