Replace mention of FTP server with more up to date downloads location

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Pg Docs <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Replace mention of FTP server with more up to date downloads location
Date: 2021-01-22 10:35:34
Lists: pgsql-docs

While looking at something else, I noticed that we still refer to the
"PostgreSQL FTP server" in the MSVC portion of the docs even though the FTP
server is long since gone. The attached diff changes it to refer to the
downloads section of the web site instead which seems more up to date.

--
Daniel Gustafsson https://vmware.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size
ftp_server.diff application/octet-stream 680 bytes