TODO: Allow substring/replace() to get/set bit values

From: Scara Maccai <m_lists(at)yahoo(dot)it>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TODO: Allow substring/replace() to get/set bit values
Date: 2010-01-04 09:30:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I would like to work on "Allow substring/replace() to get/set bit values", since it looks like a simple task.

The item is not marked as "easy" on the TODO though. Before proceding to a discussion on how this functions should be implemented (I got from the messages on the mailing list that bit substring/replace functions should do it) I would like to know if it's a complicated task.

Leonardo