fetching & Merging BLOB

From: "Ashish Ahlawat" <ahlawat(dot)ashish(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ragnar <gnari(at)hive(dot)is>
Cc: "Markus Schaber" <schabi(at)logix-tt(dot)com>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: fetching & Merging BLOB
Date: 2006-12-16 11:14:11
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi team

I have a very intersting question to all of you. I want to fetch more that
70,000 BLOB from different customer servers. the issue is there are some
BOLB files with common names on all servers. So I want merge these files
into a single BLOB during fetching data. Although I am able to fetch the
BLOB data from all cust servers but unfortunatelly it overwrite previous
same name file instead of merging.

So pls provide any simple query format for the same, assuming two table tab1
& tab 2.

Ashish ............. INDIA