Re: Postfix/Maildrop and too many connections issues

From: Gregory Youngblood <pgcluster(at)netio(dot)org>
To: Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser(at)sigpipe(dot)cz>
Cc: Sven Willenberger <sven(at)dmv(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postfix/Maildrop and too many connections issues
Date: 2005-06-22 03:36:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the proxymap tip. I will definitely look into it.

However, it probably won't do much for me, since I have user and
directory information (i.e. sensitive information) looked up, and
proxymap very clearly says not to use it for that. At least, not yet.
Though it will undoubtedly help others.