Re: How to connect to the database server

From: "Greg Cocks" <gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to connect to the database server
Date: 2008-05-22 19:08:51
Lists: pgsql-novice

What am I missing? When you installed PostgreSQL you set the passwords,
etc as part of the installation process, no?

If you have not started to populate the database yet, how about
uninstalling, rebooting, and then reinstalling with a note made of your
password and other settings?

Regards,
GREG COCKS
gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com