2.6.26 kernel and PostgreSQL

From: Glyn Astill <glynastill(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 2.6.26 kernel and PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-04-10 20:06:12
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi chaps,

Is anyone using 2.6.26 with postgres? I was thinking about shifting my home test machine up from 2.6.18, however I recall reading a post somewhere a while back about the scheduler in more recent versions being a bit cranky...

I just thought I'd ask before I go ahead, I don't have too much time for testing etc at the moment.

thanks
Glyn