Re: Invalid username specified: A required privlege is not held by the client

From: Dee <devlists(dot)email(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Invalid username specified: A required privlege is not held by the client
Date: 2008-02-27 01:58:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Anyone have any ideas, or is there another list for install questions?

Dee <devlists(dot)email(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote: I am trying to install version 8.3 on windows 2000. I created a Local account named "postgres" and granted it "Log on as a service" and "Log on locally" rights as described here
http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/faq/FAQ_windows.html#3.3