Re: Mac Language and _()

From: Adam H(dot)Pendleton <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Mac Language and _()
Date: 2004-09-24 13:12:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Sep 21, 2004, at 1:30 PM, Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Maybe your mac detects the missing the slant eyes :-)
>
> First you can remove language files, in that case it should fall back
> to english.
>
> Still, in any case a wrong/missing translation may not result in an
> invalid string, apparently that's what's happening.
>
> It might be quite hard to locate this with pgadmin sources. AFAIR
> there's a locale sample in wx, can you try that?

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you on this. The "internat"
wxWidgets sample works correctly on my Mac. When I run it, I get the
language selection dialog, then I get French, English, German, etc.
menus depending on which language I select. Looks like I'm probably
doing something wrong when I build pgAdmin3.

ahp