Re: How do I get more error codes from libpq

From: Fangbing Wu <fangbingw(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How do I get more error codes from libpq
Date: 2005-10-13 00:12:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Yeah,

I'm still in the process of reading more of the doc. But my question is more
like
when I get something like PGRES_BAD_RESPONSE or PGRES_NONFATAL_ERROR, how
would
I go about to find out what's the cause of such an error?
Could it be due to access right problems or some other transient conditions?
Is there a way to get those info.?

Thanks!
Fangbing