Re: implementing setObject(n, java array[])

From: Jojo Paderes <jojo(dot)paderes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: implementing setObject(n, java array[])
Date: 2005-11-20 16:01:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I've been looking for a way to pass array values of Java primitive
types to a PL/pgSQL function that accepts an array parameter. I keep
on getting this exception:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Can't infer the SQL type to use for
an instance of [I. Use setObject() with an explicit Types value to
specify the type to use.

Also, I'm looking for a technical resource from the PGSQL JDBC site on
how to pass primitive array values to functions using the
CallableStatement class. Any tips on how to do this?