Re: postgresql in windows

From: vhikida(at)inreach(dot)com
To: "gavaneh" <gavaneh(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql in windows
Date: 2004-01-06 00:19:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

Yes. I use postgresql on XP Home. It has to run under Cygwin. If you
download cygwin then you can specify that postgresql be part of your
download. If you already have cygwin and try to download, you can just ask
for postresql. I found it pretty easy to do.

The site is http://www.cygwin.com/

Vincent