Load Image File From PostgreSQL DB

From: "dbalinglung" <alamsurya(at)centrin(dot)net(dot)id>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Load Image File From PostgreSQL DB
Date: 2008-12-30 06:44:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Expert,

I'm sorry for my newbie question, I have a dificulty to load image file from field OID type on PostgreSQL with Borland Delphi 7.

I would like to showing image file with TDBImage component to Delphi Form, but the image file can't display, any sugestion for me about how can i do to show the image file with Borland Delphi 7 and PostgreSQL 8.2.x. The image file saving on PostgreSQL 8.2.X table with OID Field Type.

Many thanks and Regards,

Alam Surya