Re: Internal Error XXOO...Mission Critical

From: "Gurjeet Singh" <singh(dot)gurjeet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: taskew(at)demandforesight(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Internal Error XXOO...Mission Critical
Date: 2006-12-22 07:13:10
Lists: pgsql-bugs

The community will need more details to move forward. Please read the
following mail; it is a good guide to how to post queries to get answers and

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2004-06/msg00235.php

Be a better student, ask good questions :)

Good luck.

--
gurjeet[(dot)singh](at)EnterpriseDB(dot)com
singh(dot)gurjeet(at){ gmail | hotmail | yahoo }.com