Pdadmin open on Macbook issue

From: "Anita" <mayanqing1989(at)sina(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pdadmin open on Macbook issue
Date: 2023-12-28 08:12:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have used Pdadmin on my Macbook for a few days, then suddenly it can not be opened anymore(after i tried to force to exit it when i tried to turn off the laptop), I have tried many solution to try to fix this issue but none of them worked. Therefore, can you please help me solve it?

thanks,

Anita

--

Girl can run the world