Ride to the talk tonight from SF (Potrero Hill/SPCA area)

From: Christophe Pettus <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Ride to the talk tonight from SF (Potrero Hill/SPCA area)
Date: 2009-09-08 20:36:10
Lists: sfpug

Due to the bridge purported closure this morning, I am without my car
to lug the video equipment to the talk tonight. Is any kind soul
driving from San Francisco who could provide a ride? I'm near 16th
Street and Bryant Streets. Drop me an email... and many, many thanks.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
xof(at)thebuild(dot)com