MySql Concat function equivalent

From: Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <vaduvoiutibi(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MySql Concat function equivalent
Date: 2010-11-09 13:46:09
Lists: pgsql-novice

Is there any way to create a postgresql function that would take unlimited parameters like mysql's concat()? Currently my application was calling the concat function with parameters comming from php...something like "select concat(".implode(',',array)."). So without having a predefined number of parameters, I would need a function that could be able to concatenate the fields no matter how many they are. Is this possible?