Advocacy initiative PHP5/PostgreSQL

From: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>
To: Postgresql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Advocacy initiative PHP5/PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-03-31 23:01:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello World :D
As promised we are now offering free PHP5/PostgreSQL hosting on dotgeek.
We do have a great deal of developers starting off (thanks for this
offer?!)
using PHP and for once PostgreSQL.

The package doesn't offer mysql *grin*

The site is totally not for profit, no banners, no catch etc.

We have also added some articles on using PHP and PostgreSQL
You can see it all at http://dotgeek.org

Regards,
David Costa, PHP-PostgreSQL Advocacy team http://dotgeek.org
david at postgresql ddoot org gurugeek att php dot net
$dsn = 'pgsql://world:most_advanced(at)localhost/open_source_database';