Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL

From: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, General PostgreSQL List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL
Date: 2007-11-22 00:47:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

--- On Wed, 11/21/07, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I have been looking into getting some woman-sized
> PostgreSQL shirts,
> in addition to the more typical men-sized tshirts. The

Later on, would you consider doing this again for men and women sized polo shirts?

I've already purchased one a while back from a business that must have gone out of business because they are no longer selling these shirts. I liked the XL shirt that I bought in every way except I that I think that the manufactures in Mexico must have different standards on shirt sizes than the US. It seems sized like a medium to large and it fits me like a glove. But there is a plus side to its sizing, I never need to iron out the wrinkles to give it that nice pressed look. :o)

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.