pgaccess - editing scripts

From: Breton Green <greenb(at)conlog(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgaccess - editing scripts
Date: 2002-07-22 12:26:55
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi all,

I have been using pgaccess under Linux for a couple of weeks now. Ctrl-c,
ctrl-v and ctrl-x are not bound when using the script editor (or when
writing scripts in forms). I eventually discovered that ctrl-w and ctrl-y
work for cutting and pasting, but is there any 'copy' keystroke? At the
moment I have to cut the selection I want to copy and immediately paste it
back. A minor irritation - but enough of one to lead me to post this message

Bret Green

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Breton GreenDate: 2002-07-22 12:32:33