Re: Wrong startup script of PostgreSQL 9.1.2 under OpenBSD 5.1

From: Hidvégi Gábor <gaborca(at)webvision(dot)hu>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Denis Lapshin" <deniza956(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wrong startup script of PostgreSQL 9.1.2 under OpenBSD 5.1
Date: 2012-09-25 17:07:34
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello there,

I have already posted this problem several months ago, there was no change
in the documentation since then. It's not about the installation directory
or username, under the new OpenBSD's the parameter ordering of 'su' differs
from the older versions, the right order is like Denis writes.

Gábor Hidvégi