Goodbye Windows XP

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Goodbye Windows XP
Date: 2022-08-13 20:49:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

For some time I have been nursing along my old Windows XP instance,
which nowadays only builds release 10, which is due to go to EOL in a
few months. The machine has suddenly started having issues with git, and
I'm not really inclined to spend lots of time fixing it. XP itself is
now a very long time past EOL, so I think I'm just going to turn it off.
That will be the end for frogmouth, currawong and brolga.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan