restrict pg_stat_ssl to superuser?

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: restrict pg_stat_ssl to superuser?
Date: 2019-02-07 08:30:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As discussed in [0], should we restrict access to pg_stat_ssl to
superusers (and an appropriate pg_ role)?

If so, is there anything in that view that should be made available to
non-superusers? If not, then we could perhaps do this via a simple
permission change instead of going the route of blanking out individual
columns.

[0]:
<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/398754d8-6bb5-c5cf-e7b8-22e5f0983caf(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>