Re: Is Windows Posready 2009 XP operating system supported?

From: "Sinha, Amitava" <amitava(dot)sinha(at)kingfisher(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is Windows Posready 2009 XP operating system supported?
Date: 2016-01-28 09:12:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

Please find the details.

Which MSi installer are you using and where did you take it?
Ans. using postgresql-9.2.14-2-windows.exe. Downloaded from postgres website.

Which version of Postgres are you using?
Ans. postgresql-9.2.14

What do the installation logs tell you in details? There should be more information.
Ans. Log says: Failed to load SQL module into database cluster.

Kind Regards,

Amitava Sinha
Kingfisher IT Servic
es
Mobile: 07589425997
Email: amitava(dot)sinha(at)kingfisher(dot)com
 Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.