Re: Help please

From: "Daniel T(dot) Staal" <DStaal(at)usa(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help please
Date: 2005-12-14 19:58:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Wed, December 14, 2005 2:41 pm, Roland Giesler said:
> Charlie, may I suggest that you google a bit to learn what a mailing list
> is and how it works? If you subscribed to it, you would have received
> unsubscribe information as well.
>
> If, contrary to the instructions in your signup message, the message has
> been discarded, you can contract pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org to
> help you unsubscribe.

Or, since every rfc 2369 compliant mailing list has that information in
the headers, you can look there... (Some email clients even give you an
'unsubscribe' button when they see that header.)

(Sorry, I just feel that is a very under-appreciated RFC, even though most
mailing lists comply.)

Daniel T. Staal

This email copyright the author. Unless otherwise noted, you
the contents for non-commercial purposes. This copyright will
local copyright law.