Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language

From: <murali(at)sristi(dot)org>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language
Date: 2003-09-12 04:48:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am intrested to join your team for pgAdmin translation into telugu
language. I ll be very happy to contribute as a volunteer.

I am presently working at IIM-A, Ahmedabad,India, as a Software engineer
in open source & multilanguage technologies for rural india projects. I
got 3 + yrs of experience in the domain of website technologies.

My native place is warangal,Andhra Pradesh,India. I persued my masters in
MBA (MIS) from Kaktiya University, Warangal. My mother tongue is telugu.

I hope you will consider my appeal and looking forward to join your team.

Thanks & Regards
Murali Medisetti