Re: code completion feature question

From: David Greco <David_Greco(at)harte-hanks(dot)com>
To: Bartosz Dmytrak <bdmytrak(at)eranet(dot)pl>, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: code completion feature question
Date: 2012-03-14 15:04:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Let me voice my agreement for this as a feature sorely missing from pgAdmin. Should be able to do full code completion of column names (aliased or not table names), function names (type schema. and functions should be available as a completion), and function paramaters (type functioname( and it displays a list of the parameters for that function).