JDBC driver

From: "Qi, Xlaoyan" <qix(at)uncw(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC driver
Date: 2004-09-01 19:09:23
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I have trouble to install postgresql-7.4.3 in my RHE3 linux box. The
reason is that RHE3 has old version pre_installed, Could somebody give
me some suggestions how to solve this problem? I downloaded the prebuilt
jdbc driver. But I have no clue where I can put it and how I can use it.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Cynthia