Re: comparing with oracle

From: sachdev(at)dacafe(dot)com
To: "Bruno Wolff III" <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: sachdev(at)dacafe(dot)com, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: comparing with oracle
Date: 2003-12-17 04:02:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Bruno,
Thanks for the reply. Still my questions were unanswered. Pl could
anyone give a solution.

1. Is there any way I can generate archive log in postgres
2. Is it possible to run the postgres in standby mode (like Oracle stnd
by server) and apply the archive logs

Thanks and regards,
Sachdev

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 20:03:54 -0800,