Re: How to modify ENUM datatypes?

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to modify ENUM datatypes?
Date: 2008-04-28 14:36:43
Lists: pgsql-general

xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net (Robert Treat) writes:
> I feel like some type of counter-argument is that this is probably longer
> than one would expect thier database software to last. :-)

That has the counterargument that if the database software works, it's
likely to get used for longer than one would expect.

I don't think I have ever seen a case where DB-based software got
replaced *earlier* than planned.
--
output = reverse("ofni.sesabatadxunil" "@" "enworbbc")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/emacs.html