PostgreSQL 11 Beta 3 Release: 2018-08-09

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-packagers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL 11 Beta 3 Release: 2018-08-09
Date: 2018-07-31 16:50:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

The Release Management Team is pleased to announce that
the release date for PostgreSQL 11 Beta 3 is set to be 2018-08-09,
which coincides with the scheduled cumulative release.

As always, we appreciate everyone’s diligent effort fixing open items[1] and we
hope to get even more closed before the Beta 3 release. We do ask everyone to
pay extra attention to some of the items that have been open for awhile so we
can work on bringing them to a close.

Thank you again for your hard work and please let us know if you
have any questions.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_11_Open_Items <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_11_Open_Items>