Re: BUG #18214: poly_contain (@>) hangs forever for input data with zeros and infinities

From: Nikolay Shaplov <dhyan(at)nataraj(dot)su>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, dhyan(at)nataraj(dot)su, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #18214: poly_contain (@>) hangs forever for input data with zeros and infinities
Date: 2023-11-24 11:24:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

В письме от пятница, 24 ноября 2023 г. 14:21:39 MSK пользователь PG Bug
reporting form написал:
> PS I will provide raw data that came from Fuzzier attached to the next
> message, since I can not attach it in the

Here goes raw samples that came from fuzzer. They are all reported to work
more than 30min, but this actually may vary...

--
Nikolay Shaplov aka Nataraj
Fuzzing Engineer at Postgres Professional

Attachment Content-Type Size
poly_contain_confirmed.tgz application/x-compressed-tar 121.0 KB