COPY FROM STDIN support for JDK 1.6

From: Vaibhav Patil <infovaibhav(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: COPY FROM STDIN support for JDK 1.6
Date: 2009-06-04 04:58:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

Currently I am using JDBC with Postgresql 8.3 and JDK 1.5.
I got the driver extension to support this setup from link - http://kato.iki..fi/sw/db/postgresql/jdbc/copy/

Now I want to upgrade my setup to JDK 1.6 with the same database version.
From where I can get the extension of JDBC-4 driver to support the COPY FROM STDIN operation ?
Is there any other way to support COPY using JDBC without the driver extension ?

This is the only thing not allowing me to upgrade JDK 1.5 to 1.6.

Thanks,
Vaibhav.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/