getting to beta

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: getting to beta
Date: 2010-02-21 11:43:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Now that PostgreSQL 9.0 alpha4 is bundled (though apparently not quite
out the door yet), it seems like a good time to think about what we'll
need to do to get to beta. Any thoughts?

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_8.5_Open_Items currently
lists no open items, and the Hot Standby TODO page to which it links
also lists no critical open items. The Streaming Replication TODO to
which it links lists a LOT of open items.

My suspicion is that the real situation is more complicated than the
above picture.

...Robert