Re: dbt2-shell script problem

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: autoramajj(at)hotmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: dbt2-shell script problem
Date: 2010-01-11 22:39:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Jonas J <autoramajj(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I get the dbt2 project from the git tree. And i'm trying to make it work
> with postgres. The problem is in one of the dbt2 shell scripts. Since I dont
> understand of Shell Script Programing, here is my problem: (I will post the
> script on the end)

Well this isn't really a "help" list... especially not for
shell-script programming... especially for shell-scripts that aren't
even part of PostgreSQL.

But having said that... I think you must be running a wonky version of sh.

$ DBNAME=rhaas ./broken-script -d /tmp/fodao
COPY customer FROM '/tmp/fodao/customer.data' WITH NULL AS '';
ERROR: relation "customer" does not exist

...Robert