unresolved bugs

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: unresolved bugs
Date: 2010-01-06 20:14:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Over the past few months, I've been attempting to keep tracks of which
postings on pgsql-bugs have not gotten a response and to respond to
those where I have a clue what the issue might be. However, there are
a few that I don't really have an idea about which look like they
might be real bugs... or some of them might be user error, not sure.
The first of these in particular is a fairly detailed report of what
looks might be a fairly serious problem.

pg_listener entries deleted under heavy NOTIFY load only on Windows
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2009-12/msg00274.php

COPY staments with paths containing non-ASCII characters under WinXP
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2009-12/msg00267.php

BUG #5245: Full Server Certificate Chain Not Sent to client
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2009-12/msg00145.php

BUG #5236: Aparent bug in ecpg
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2009-12/msg00078.php

incorrect exit code from psql with single transaction + violation of
deferred FK constraint
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2009-10/msg00039.php

Should we add any of these here?

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_8.5_Open_Items