Re: CF 2009-09: initial reviewing assignments

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dan Colish <dan(at)unencrypted(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CF 2009-09: initial reviewing assignments
Date: 2009-09-18 02:29:11
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Dan Colish <dan(at)unencrypted(dot)org> wrote:
> I am free to start on something new. Any suggestions?

If you're game to dive into ECPG, there are a bunch of patches from
Zoltan that could use a review.

If not, either of the two patches under miscellaneous whose names
begin with "syslog" could use some further review. I don't think
that either of them are likely to be committed in their present form,
so the goal is not so much to ascertain that as to perhaps suggest
some other approaches that might be workable.

...Robert