Thanks.

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Thanks.
Date: 2009-08-10 02:06:04
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Folks,

I think we are about done with reviewing for CommitFest 2009-07.
Thanks to all who participated. I did not have a chance to read as
many of the patches as I had wished, but the reviews I saw seemed like
they were well-done and helpful to the patch authors. I particularly
appreciate the efforts of the people who reviewed multiple patches,
such as Andres Freund, Jaime Casanova, Jeff Davis, and Bernd Helmle.
I hope that many of you will volunteer again for the next CommitFest;
we had a great crop of reviewers this time and I feel like the process
went pretty smoothly.

Comments? Thoughts on how to do it better next time? Want to
volunteer to do something? Hit that reply button.

Thanks again to all.

...Robert