Re: Comments on automatic DML routing and explicit partitioning subcommands

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Kedar Potdar <kedar(dot)potdar(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Comments on automatic DML routing and explicit partitioning subcommands
Date: 2009-07-18 19:02:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Alvaro
Herrera<alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
>> Thank you very much for the patch. Well done for getting to this stage.
>> There is definitely much support for your work.
>
> Thanks for the thorough review.  Please when you add a comment to the
> commitfest app, make sure you specify the message-id where you posted
> the review to pgsql-hackers on the comment so that there's a link to the
> archives.  I added a new comment with the message-id, but please edit
> your comment and add it, at which point I'll remove mine.  Thanks.

Since Simon did not fix this, I have done so. Also, I have given you
(Alvaro) admin privileges (as I have with other committers and
commitfest management folks) so that you will be able to fix things
like this yourself in the future. Finally, since it does not seem
likely that this patch can be reworked in time for the current
CommitFest, I have changed the status of the patch to "Returned with
Feedback".

...Robert