PLUGINS patch

From: "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PLUGINS patch
Date: 2008-12-02 20:06:20
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

I emailed the author of the PLUGINS patch 5 days ago and have not yet
received a response. If I don't hear back in the next few days, I
think it should be moved to the Rejected section (especially since
Dave Page opined that he doesn't think it works).

In the meantime, please assign me another patch.

...Robert