Re: NNTP server

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: NNTP server
Date: 2004-07-28 15:15:21
Lists: pgsql-general

scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org ("Marc G. Fournier") writes:
> mail server was down for a few others today with a 'page fault panic'
> ... should start flowing again now ...

Message from the Guild Navigator on Tupile to the Imperial Postmaster
on Arrakis...

... The Mail must flow...

:-)

(With due apologies to Frank Herbert, though what with all the drek
being generated with "Dune" in the title, lately, there are much worse
things for him to turn in his grave over...)
--
(format nil "~S(at)~S" "cbbrowne" "ntlug.org")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/sgml.html