Applet - JDBC?

From: "Leonardo Ribeiro Queiros" <leonardo(at)eee(dot)ufg(dot)br>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Applet - JDBC?
Date: 2005-12-20 13:15:33
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Greetings,
already I looked some people who work with postgresql in Brazil and not
obtained to explain me as to solve an error of connection gone off when my
applet tries to connect with postgreSQL. A detailed description of the
error is soon to follow:

Erro: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Erro: Conexão negada. Verifique se o nome da máquina e a porta estão
corretos e se o postmaster está aceitando conexões TCP/IP

I am using [ PostgreSQL 8 ] and the applet meets in the following address:
http://www.ufgen.ufg.br/krub/jsp/graficos/monitoramento/ViewMonitoramento/

PS: With the DB2 I did not have problems, however I am liking the form of
work with postgreSQL and if I not to obtain to decide this problem of
connection, go to have that to abandon postgreSQL.

In case that it will be possible to help me, I am describing still for its
analysis the archives [ pg_hba.conf ] and [ postgresql.conf ]

[pg_hba.conf]
# TYPE DATABASE USER CIDR-ADDRESS METHOD

local all all trust
# IPv4 local connections:
local all postgres trust
host all postgres 127.0.0.1 255.255.255.255 trust
host all all 0.0.0.0/0 trust
# IPv6 local connections:
#host all all ::1/128 trust

[postgresql.conf]
listen_addresses = '*'
port = 5432

[Parameters that use to load the postmaster]
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster -i -p 5432 -o -e -D/usr/local/pgsql/data &

Leonardo.