Re: PostgreSQL @ Linux World - a very successful Harambee!!

From: Kent Walker <walkerk(at)uchastings(dot)edu>
To: Jon Asher <jon(at)vagabond-software(dot)com>, 'Jeff Frost' <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL @ Linux World - a very successful Harambee!!
Date: 2005-08-08 18:44:13
Lists: sfpug

The BART Powell Street station might be a few steps closer than the
Montgomery station. Definitely not Embarcadero - that's down at the
foot of Market Street.

From the Powell station, the Stockton Street exit (Apple Store) is
at 4th Street.

From the Montgomery station, there's an exit opposite the Palace
Hotel on New Montgomery street.

Here's a map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.785682,-122.403510&spn=0.006162,0.010131&t=h&hl=en

At 11:30 AM 8/8/2005, Jon Asher wrote:

> From what I recall, you want to get off at Embarcadero and then walk or bus
>it. Jon

---
Kent Walker - Datatel Analyst
Information Technology - U.C. Hastings College of the Law
415-565-4635