md5 checksum mismatch

From: Bill Kurland <bill(at)panix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: md5 checksum mismatch
Date: 2004-12-02 00:01:24
Lists: pgsql-general

I've downloaded several versions of postgresql from several mirrors. On
none of them did the md5 checksums from
http://www.gtsm.com/postgres_sigs.html match the md5 checksum from the
postgresql-*.tar.gz source file I downloaded.

I can't imagine that all these file are corrupted, yet I don't see what I
could be doing wrong.

Has anyone actually done this process successfully? Could you let me know
which version and which mirror?

Bill Kurland
Shakespeare & Co.

--
Leibniz never married; he had considered it at the age of fifty; but the
person he had in mind asked for time to reflect. This gave Leibniz time to