pgconf.de 2018 - Open for Registration and Schedule online

From: Danilo Endesfelder <daniloe(at)posteo(dot)de>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgconf.de 2018 - Open for Registration and Schedule online
Date: 2018-02-21 15:13:40
Lists: pgsql-announce

pgconf.de 2018 will be held on Friday, April 13th, at the
Hotel Müggelsee in Berlin, Germany.

This year we have a very high number of talks for PostgreSQL
users who recently moved from Oracle. Check out the schedule:

https://www.postgresql.eu/events/pgconfde2018/schedule/

Registration is open, and we have a discount for students
available (please bring some kind of student ID):

http://2018.pgconf.de/de/register

Special thanks to our sponsors who make this event possible:

http://2018.pgconf.de/de/sponsoren.html

We look forward to seeing everyone in Berlin in April!

Sincerely,
pgconf.de organizers

This event is hosted by PostgreSQL Europe, and follows the
Community Guidelines for Recognized Community Events.