Porting PostgresSQL libraries for QNX710

From: "Rajith Rao (dot)B(App Software)" <ranjithraob(at)medha(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Porting PostgresSQL libraries for QNX710
Date: 2024-02-22 05:12:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I have been working on ubuntu 22.04 LTS with postgres in my applications
and need to deploy that application on QNX710.

I have a requirement to port postgresSQL 12.18 to QNX 7.1 ,is it
possible to build/port postgreSQL libraries for QNX7.1 Intel and Aarch64
architectures.

Hope my query is clear for you and expecting  a resolution for this.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjith Rao.B

Disclaimer:The information contained in this e-mail and/or attachments to it may contain confidential data (or) privileged information of Medha. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use in any manner, review, distribution, printing, copying of the information contained in this e-mail and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete the message and attachments (if any) permanently.
"Please consider the environment before printing this message."