Re: initdb.exe error while installing postgres 8.0

From: Shashi Gireddy <gireddy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: initdb.exe error while installing postgres 8.0
Date: 2005-04-01 02:44:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

I donno why, but it is libpq.dll which hampered the installation, I
copied libpq.dll into system32 folder when I installed mapserver, now
I just renamed it to a different name and the installation was
successful and postgres installed a new libpq.dll file, I donno if
this causes any problems to mapserver (so far so good both mapserver
and postgres are working fine). I am just curious what is the role of
libpq here. can any body have any idea.
I am very happy, thanx all.
shashi.