Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-03

From: Michael Banck <michael(dot)banck(at)credativ(dot)de>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-03
Date: 2020-02-26 08:15:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 04:41:12PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> The next commit fets is going to begin in a couple of days, and there
> is a total of 207 patches registered as of today. We don't have any
> manager yet, so is there any volunteer for taking the lead this time?

This is the last one for v13 I think? So probably somebody quite
experienced should handle this one. Or (if there is one already for
v13?) maybe even the Release Team themselves?

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Projektleiter / Senior Berater

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach

Unser Umgang mit personenbezogenen Daten unterliegt
folgenden Bestimmungen: https://www.credativ.de/datenschutz