Re: Start of the Seattle Postgres Users Group (Seapug)

From: Doug Cole <doug(at)estately(dot)com>
To: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
Cc: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Start of the Seattle Postgres Users Group (Seapug)
Date: 2010-02-17 23:15:21
Lists: seapug

Thanks Lloyd, here are a couple that jumped out at me:

Over Normalization from a developers point of view -
http://pugs.postgresql.org/node/1618
extreme database makeover -
http://www.chesnok.com/daily/2008/02/27/extreme-database-makeover-rt-meeting-recap/
materialized views - http://pugs.postgresql.org/node/620