Re: Images in the official documentation

From: Jürgen Purtz <juergen(at)purtz(dot)de>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Images in the official documentation
Date: 2018-07-22 19:46:31
Lists: pgsql-docs

Because I strongly support the involvement of SVG into our
documentation, I welcome every activity to establish this goal. The mail
to which Pavel had replied
(https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4ea1bacb-02ca-e967-31d7-d2a6db30abff%40purtz.de)
contained the two graphics /PageLayout.svg/ "Page Layout" and
/pgDump.svg/ "pg_dump, psql, pg_restore". Actually they are *not* part
of our documentation. They are only part of a proof-of-concept to
generate SVG and include the result into HTML and PDF output. The two
examples can be used as references for comparisons with any tool.

Kind regards, Jürgen